Terms and Conditions
- Share a video, picture or audio of your favourite way to take care of your health. By entering the challenge, you also consent to us sharing your posts on other social media platforms. Parental consent will be required if you are under the age of 18.
- Post your audio clip/video/graphics/photographs on your favourite social media platforms and tag #KeReady4Life. Get friends and followers to share it to boost your chances of getting a prize.
- The creative content needs to promote positive healthy living.
- Work has to be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok or Instagram and tag #Keready4Life
- Only young people between the ages of 12 and 34 years of age can participate in this challenge.
- By entering the challenge, you also consent to us sharing your posts in future campaigns, however, we will consult with you before doing that.
- It has to be an original work by you, not contain other people’s copyrighted material or work submitted in another competition.
- Submissions should be suitable for young audiences. No violence, sexually explicit content, explicit language and/or degrading language to any group of people are permitted.
- Submitters must reside within South Africa to be eligible for a prize.
- Submissions can be in any language.
- You may enter but are not eligible to win any of the prizes if you are employed by a member, consultant or agent of the DG Murray Trust or if you are an immediate family member.
- 5 videos stand a chance to win R1000 each weekly
- The decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- If you win, we’ll contact you directly for your prize, repost your work on other media platforms, or maybe even get you an interview slot in your local community radio station.
- In compliance with the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act, no personal information will be shared. We will however ask for you to provide us with a contact number, be it a mobile or fixed line number, in order for us to make contact with you in case you are a winner.
- If you don’t win the first time around, try again!
- The challenge runs for 4 weeks starting on 04 July 2022.
- Closing date and time: 31 July 2022 but remember there are weekly draws so the sooner you submit the more chance you have to win.