Call for proposals
Development of guidelines for the implementation of the sector funding policy (SFP) and facilitation of provincial workshops.
The DG Murray Trust, in partnership with the National Department of Social Development and National Treasury, hereby invites qualified organisations to submit proposals to develop guidelines and facilitate workshops on the Sector Funding Policy (SFP).
This consultancy has five core objectives:
- To facilitate the roll-out of the Sector Funding Policy;
- To develop guidelines, tools and templates on selected areas of the approved SFP;
- Develop the train-the-trainer toolkit;
- Conduct training on the toolkit;
- Provide technical assistance to provincial officials in rolling out the toolkit at a district-level.
The duration of the project is six months, commencing in January 2020 – June 2020.
DGMT invites eligible and interested organisations, to request the Terms of Reference from email@example.com
Please quote the reference code below when requesting the documentation.
Reference Code: Provincial Engagements TOR
All questions for clarification to be received by 23 October 2019. The deadline for receipt of proposals is 1 November 2019.